- Each delegate must complete a registration form (photocopied registration forms will be accepted if signed by the Delegate attending).
- Once Dewberry Redpoint is in receipt of your completed registration form you will receive a confirmation of booking. This will outline the final details including price, and is your assurance that the booking is exactly as requested.
- The registration fee applies to individual trading companies regardless of whether this forms part of a larger organisation. All queries relating to the registration fee should be addressed to Andy Jones, the HCA Forum 2018 Secretary, contact details below.
- Cancellation up to 16 February 2018 carries a 20% cancellation fee. From this date until 9 March 2018, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Thereafter cancellation and ‘non-attendance’ at the Forum carries a 100% cancellation fee. However, substitutions are accepted if received no later than 23 March 2018, in writing.
- The Hospital Caterers Association (HCA) and Dewberry Redpoint will not be held responsible if for any reason outside their control the Forum should not be able to commence or be curtailed early.
- All delegates must register at the Forum registration desk at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport. Details of registration times will be available on the HCA website and confirmed in the correspondence to delegates before the Forum commencement date.
- The HCA and Dewberry Redpoint will use their best endeavours to arrange any special dietary or medical requests for any delegate or accompanying persons if these requirements are advised to them at the time of booking.
- All cheques to be made payable to Hospital Caterers Association Forum and crossed A/C Payee. All cheques must be drawn on a United Kingdom Bank in pounds sterling. Payment can also be made by BACS transfer to HSBC Bank , Nottingham, Sort code: 40-35-18, Account number: 34886607
- The HCA and Dewberry Redpoint will not be held responsible for any loss of or damage to personal items of any delegate or accompanying person or any injury caused to a delegate or accompanying person during or in connection with the Forum.
- If at any time a non-member replaces a Member of the HCA, the additional fees will be charged.
- Accommodation at Celtic Manor Resort is subject to availability. In the event that the bedroom allocation at Celtic Manor is full, the HCA and Dewberry Redpoint reserve the right to use an alternative, nearby hotel. All reservations must be made direct with Dewberry Redpoint.
- Each delegate reserving accommodation is responsible for settling their own ‘extras’, i.e. telephone calls, bar charges, additional meals, newspapers and other personal expenses directly with the Hotel prior to leaving.
- All fees must be paid prior to arrival at the Forum. Delegates with unsettled invoices will not normally be granted access to the Forum.
The Hospital Caterers Association in partnership with Dewberry Redpoint, 2 Progressive House, Maidstone Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 5HZ
HCA Forum Secretary – Andy Jones T: 07754 515565 E: AJAssociates@consultant.com
Event Manager – Jo Reeves, Dewberry Redpoint T: 0845 108 5504 E: firstname.lastname@example.org